“Get better results, together.”
That’s what we imagine becoming a member of a BODgroup can do: It might help you hit your health and fitness objectives — after which exceed them.
Our community-based platform helps you keep accountable and linked to your Coach and the folks in your group.
In a BODgroup, you’ll by no means really feel such as you’re alone in your journey.
No matter the place you’re, your Group can have your again by way of all of it — the ups, the downs, and every single day in between.
But don’t take our phrase for it: Read on to see how BODgroups have helped folks get higher outcomes!
The Benefits of Joining a BODgroup
(*1*)1. “I would not have made it this far without my BODgroup. And the crazy part was that being in a group was the one thing I thought I wouldn’t like or didn’t need. Sure, it was a little awkward meeting new people and opening up my journey to them, but they were all there with open arms to welcome me in. I also love that I can push ‘Play,’ get prompted to log the workout and share it with the group with just a few clicks.” — Kimberly M.
2. “Everyone is super supportive of each other and their goals. You can ask a question, cheer each other on, swap recipes, and share tips on lifestyle changes in general. It’s like a little family all in one place!” — Stephanie S., impartial Team Beachbody Coach
3. “I love the community aspect of the BODGroups. It gives me a place of support when I needed it and mentally if I was struggling through a workout, it’s a nice reminder that there are people in your group that may have been experiencing the same thing you are.” — Hannah Z.
4. (*2*) — Amanda M., impartial Team Beachbody Coach
5. “It’s great to see everyone’s progression; we are all there to help and support each other. It’s such a great place to ask questions and get different ideas for food, etc.” — Tosha M.
6. (*12*) — Rebbecca J.
7. (*3*) — Katelyn D., impartial Team Beachbody Coach
8. (*4*) — Alecia T.
9. (*9*) — Kristin F., impartial Team Beachbody Coach
10. “I love BODGroups. It’s an amazing place to build connections, community, and cheer each other on towards our individual goals. It’s easy to use and easy to log my shakes, workouts, and more. Not a day goes by without me checking in and supporting my people!” — Stephanie B., impartial Team Beachbody Coach
11. “It’s great having a support team to keep you pushing on. To know there are many others struggling besides me. They helped me stay on track, even when I fell off the wagon on occasion.” — Sandra C.
12. “I think it’s a great platform because it is somewhere where we as a community can come together and lift each other up to be the best that we can be.” — Ashleigh M., impartial Team Beachbody Coach
Learn extra about BODgroups and be part of one in the present day to discover your match household!